I love the vibrant colors and the smooth gradations from one color to the next in the background. You did a great job giving this piece a lot of energy and movement. I think it is a strong addition to your breadth.
There is a lot of energy in this piece, and like Laura said it's a great thing to add to your breadth! You handled the inks very well and I really love the colors you have in there.
I love the vibrant colors and the smooth gradations from one color to the next in the background. You did a great job giving this piece a lot of energy and movement. I think it is a strong addition to your breadth.
ReplyDeleteThere is a lot of energy in this piece, and like Laura said it's a great thing to add to your breadth! You handled the inks very well and I really love the colors you have in there.
ReplyDeleteThis is your best design piece yet.
ReplyDelete