Friday, February 25, 2011

Soooooo here's the deal...

After my self-portrait fiasco, i tried to do two in one week to catch up. One during B Period and the other during Teacher's Aide. The make-up one (the buildings) turned out unfavorable, so i am in the process of finding something new to do. I have been so busy with it all that i haven't had time to take pictures of the new "Girl with Hair" portrait, "Ambiguous Space" piece, nor the most recent "Beach Scene" that i have been working on. If i get those three taken on Tuesday, then i will be only one project behind (which i will quickly make up). I know what i am doing for next week's project. Basically, 4 new pieces are coming soon. Sorry for the flurry of confusion, the musical hasnt really given me much time to catch up at nights.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Philip- any chance you can get those pieces posted so that I can grade them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this one philip! i think when we shoot it again with the better lighting it will look brighter and better!

    ReplyDelete