This piece is so interesting to look at. I love the way all the flamingos are tangled up. I love the colors and the solid black legs. I think it would look good to have the lines between the blue background and the flamingos be a little cleaner, but I also get the loose feel that it has now, so that's just personal preference. This is definitely one of my favorites that you have done so far.
I like the movement and the energy we get from the flamingos but I would make a decision as to weather you want your lines to show energy or control because It looks like you're in between. I would add more texture and variation to your lines if you want the energy, or I would clean up your background and outlines if you want control. Also I would take your image back into photo editor and up the contrast the image is a little washed.
love this!! the blue and the pink compliment each other beautifully. my favorite part by far is the zig zag legs; it has this abstract element that makes it so interesting to look at. It is very balanced and really pops- also i love how it has a personality.. its quirky (in a good way)!
This piece is so interesting to look at. I love the way all the flamingos are tangled up. I love the colors and the solid black legs. I think it would look good to have the lines between the blue background and the flamingos be a little cleaner, but I also get the loose feel that it has now, so that's just personal preference. This is definitely one of my favorites that you have done so far.
ReplyDeleteI like the movement and the energy we get from the flamingos but I would make a decision as to weather you want your lines to show energy or control because It looks like you're in between. I would add more texture and variation to your lines if you want the energy, or I would clean up your background and outlines if you want control. Also I would take your image back into photo editor and up the contrast the image is a little washed.
ReplyDeleteI like the abstract direction you are going with this. Go in with a smaller brush or a marker and clean up your lines a little but it looks great!
ReplyDeletelove this!! the blue and the pink compliment each other beautifully. my favorite part by far is the zig zag legs; it has this abstract element that makes it so interesting to look at. It is very balanced and really pops- also i love how it has a personality.. its quirky (in a good way)!
ReplyDelete