This image has a lot of really strong visual texture; I love the straw and the wood grain. I also think it's neat that you kept the couture line feeling with the cut paper. It fits really well with the other pieces.
Good work! I think you are on to something with your investigation and simplification of shape! Your texture and shadow is strong under the chicks and my one suggestion at this point is to make sure that you have photographic references for detail work (such as the wood) so that your marks are more convincing. I would also suggest layering faux wood grain paper as wood grain for your image. You have a strong sense of composition with collage that works well for you and I would like to see you continue to explore it.
This image has a lot of really strong visual texture; I love the straw and the wood grain. I also think it's neat that you kept the couture line feeling with the cut paper. It fits really well with the other pieces.
ReplyDeleteSo CUTE :3. the layering with the chicks worked nicely and the texture of the hay is wonderful.
ReplyDeleteGood work! I think you are on to something with your investigation and simplification of shape! Your texture and shadow is strong under the chicks and my one suggestion at this point is to make sure that you have photographic references for detail work (such as the wood) so that your marks are more convincing. I would also suggest layering faux wood grain paper as wood grain for your image. You have a strong sense of composition with collage that works well for you and I would like to see you continue to explore it.
ReplyDelete