Friday, October 1, 2010

Horses (Conc. 2)

3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful. From texture of the paper to the design of the horses, this is a good 2nd piece. The tails made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this piece; I love how detailed the cut shapes are in the background and in the horses. The colors and patterns you chose work really well together and give a three-dimensional quality to the entire piece. I think it's great that the horses have the same posture, but each one is a little different. Overall, I think this piece is really strong and it grabs the viewers attention because it is so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job! It is an intriguing piece because of the unusual textures in your shapes. You demonstrate a strong sense of rhythm through your cut shapes and texture. The artwork is harmonious and has enough variety through color that it remains interesting. This is a job well done!

    ReplyDelete