
Sorry these are out of order. This is concentration 10 i think. This is my first of a new era of drawing! i am excited to do something new that does not revolve around color or "snapshots."
Watercolor pencils and contour lines with sharpies are a new concept for me. I think this is my best so far.
This is really interesting because the deer looks so lifelike and the people are just in contour line. It makes this piece very evocative. Your drawing skills have improved and that can be seen in this clearly.
ReplyDeletePHILIP I LOVE THIS PIECE!! I think is my favorite one you have done. The visual appeal in the piece is awesome and the contour line style you are using in these pieces is so effective to the viewer. I agree with mary, your drawing skills have much improved and im really excited about the new direction you are going in for these pieces. I liked how realistic the deer is so that the message is clearly stated about your opinion on hunting, it really added that "wow" factor that made the piece awesome!
ReplyDeletePhillip- good job! The ability to perceive and delineate edges is obviously a strong point for you and I am very pleased with the transition you are making. In this case, simple is good!
ReplyDelete